InnoCarnival 2015 (31 Oct - 08 Nov 2015)
02 Dec 2015Back to News & Successful Stories
The InnoCarnivial 2015 was held at the Hong Kong Science Park from 31 October to 8 November 2015, under the event’s main theme of "InnoTech– Key to a Boundless Future”. This year, the theme of HKU pavilion was "Life of Tree" and we showcased 6 research projects and 2 computer games from various Faculties, including the Faculties of Engineering, Medicine and Science. The investigators and their research teams used various exhibits, specimens, videos and posters to demonstrate the application of their research and inventions to visitors.
The six research projects exhibited at the InnoCarnvial 2015 are:-
(1) Treating HCC using Probiotics 益生菌用於治療肝細胞癌 (Dr Hani Said El-NEZAMY, School of Biological Sciences)
(2) Bio-Engineered Bacteria for Cancer Therapy 用於癌症治療的基因改造菌 (Professor Jiandong HUANG, School of Biomedical Sciences)
(3) Forced Suicide of Cancer Cells by Bacteria 利用細菌引發癌細胞死亡 (Professor Jiandong HUANG, School of Biomedical Sciences)
(4) Diabetes Risk Score App 糖尿病風險評估 (Dr Angela Yee Man LEUNG, School of Nursing)
(5) New Technology for Improved Subtitle Presentation in Movies and Videos 用於改進電影及視頻中字幕展示的新方法和軟件 (Professor Wenping WANG, Department of Computer Science)
(6) Emulsion 乳液 (Dr Anderson Ho Cheung SHUM, Department of Mechanical Engineering)
A video-shooting interivew is also available here:
Get the latest technology and news from us
If you do not wish to receive emails from us in the future, you can send an unsubscribe request to us by email to email@example.com.