Inception Awards 2019 – Hong Kong Contest
18 Sep 2019Back to Events
FUND YOUR DREAMS NOW!!
AI startups from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan are welcome to join the Hong Kong Contest. Shortlisted companies will be invited to the close-door pitch on Monday, 21 October 2019 at Hong Kong Science Park. Top 5 companies will enter the semi-final of the Inception Awards in China. >>>more about
Who may Enter?
Business or Project: Artificial Intelligence Technology related
Business Location: Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
Year of Establishment: Year 2015 or after
Funding: Captured less than RMB 50 million in funding (or equivalent in HK/ TW/ US dollars)
What to Do?
Submit Application (ONLINE) on or before 2019.09.18
Close-door Pitch (8 + 7 mins) on 2019.10.21 at Hong Kong Science Park
Top 5 Start-ups
- Enter the semi-final of the Inception Awards in China
- Traveling and Hospitality Sponsorship valued at around HK$15,000 for each Start-ups.
- 3 months Free Membership in TusStar Hong Kong
(included 2 FREE desk spaces*at TusPark Hong Kong, Kwun Tong valued at HK$5,400)
Top 5 Start-ups and Potential AI Start-ups by Exclusive Invitation
- Eligible to join NVIDIA Inception Programme (Details), which offers all-rounded support as follow
- Hardware Purchase Discount on DGX and TESLA GPU cards
- Free Credit for Online Training
- Technical Advisory
- Global Promotion Opportunity
- Potential to join HKSTP’s 2-year Incu-App or 3-year Incu-Tech Programme, which offers a Financial Aid Package of up to HK$860,000 or HK$1.29 million respectively to each successful applicant.
How to Win?
Innovation and Technology (35%)
Team Core Competence (30%)
Business Model and Business Plan (10%)
Marketability and Competitiveness (10%)
Execution Plan (10%)
Get the latest technology and news from us
If you do not wish to receive emails from us in the future, you can send an unsubscribe request to us by email to email@example.com.